Casa Juliana's priority is to offer you a safe stay, so we are taking all the necessary measures and we want to convey a message of tranquility and confidence.
In addition we leave you the detail of the security measures that we have adopted, line to which has fixed the World-wide Organization of the Health and the Sanitary Authorities, before the coronavius (Covid-19)
All the staff have carried out a training plan to comply with the health and safety protocols set by the health authorities, specific to the tourism sector. Training given by the company ADOK CERTIFICACION, an entity approved by the ICTE.
We will also follow all the guidelines set out by the BOE and the health authorities in terms of hygiene and cleanliness standards.
During this period the rent of the house will be complete, it will not be possible to rent individual rooms with access to the common areas.
- STAFF TRAINING AND PROTECTION: We are in continuous training on the new protocols that we must follow and how we must protect ourselves.
- INFORMATION POSTERS and PROTOCOLS: On restrictive conditions and hygiene rules.
- AUTO CHECK-IN EXPRESS: Anticipation of the customer's booking data via email and whatsapp to minimize contact and avoid paper deliveries as much as possible.
- KEY PROTOCOL: A disinfection of the keys of the rooms will be carried out and a place will be designated to deposit the keys of the clients after their use and it will be disinfected after each use / The entrance to the establishment will be without key, entrance of numerical access.
- CHECK OUT EXPRESS: Sending invoices by email and full payment by credit card or bank transfer.
- TOURIST INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS: All information will be provided by e-mail or whatsapp, or through the establishment's own website.
- CUSTOMER SAFETY CORNER: We have included a hydro-alcoholic solution, at the entrance of the accommodations and for your peace of mind we will keep the doors open as much as possible to avoid contact with the knobs.
- We will pay special attention to items of frequent contact such as doorknobs, coat hangers, TV controls etc.
- The accommodation will be subject to a ventilation treatment, after the exit of each client and before the entry of the next one.
- Removal of dispensable decorative elements and stationery.
- The textiles will be washed at >60º in an external laundry.
- Cleaning of walls, floors, ceilings, mirrors and windows, furniture, equipment and decorative and functional elements.