Our website address is: https://agroturismogabasa.com.
1.-RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF THE DATA PROVIDED:
DAVID FUSTER ISABAL, from now on RESPONSIBLE, is the Responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and therefore provides you with the following information on the processing:
1. USER INFORMATION
This page complies with the new Data Protection Act RGPD (EU) 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
2.-WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the personal data necessary to identify you when you request a reservation, subscribe, request information, or give a testimonial. These data are:
- Identity data: Name, surname, user name
- Contact details: e-mail, address
- Technical Data: Internet Protocol addresses, browser type and version, time location, operating system and devices you use to access this site.
- In any case, we do NOT collect any data regarding race, religion, politics, sexual orientation, union membership, health, or criminal offenses
3.-HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
- Through forms, email, phone messaging or phone calls.
- When you request information, contact or leave us a testimonial
- When you subscribe to our newsletter
- Participate in a raffle, promotion or survey.
- External suppliers such as Avaibook, booking, airbnb or any other necessary platform to manage contracted reservations. Google or Facebook. Necessary platforms to offer you an optimal service. In any case, you can consult the privacy policies of the latter on their websites.
- Guardia Civil or Local Police for your safety as a host
4.-WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR DATA AND ITS PURPOSE?
the object of this website.
The purpose of these data is to have them in our database, to offer you our newsletter, promotions, offers, exclusive packs or news on our website.
You will only receive communications from us if you have expressly requested authorisation to receive newsletters, offers, discounts, promotions, etc...
You may revoke this authorization at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
5.- SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
We have adequate security measures for the safety of your personal data. This data is limited and no one has access to it except the person responsible.
The personal data will be retained for the mandatory period established by law and for the purposes we have indicated above, will have a duration of six years after they cease to be clients for tax purposes.
You have the right to request access, correction, and deletion of your personal data. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To do so, we would have to check that you are the owner of the data you are requesting as a security measure and ask you for confidential information about yourself in order to have it delivered to the right person. The company will contact you and you will be given them once within a maximum of one month.
Cookies are merely pieces of information that are stored on your computer's hard drive and serve to make it easier for you to navigate, analyze web traffic for advertising and marketing purposes.