Casa Juliana is located in a privileged region where multiple hiking activities can be carried out. These are the closest ones.
- Circular route through the ravine: Gabasa church, Gabasa ravine, birth of the Sosa river, Gabasa ravine, centre of Gabasa. Estimated time 1,50h.
- Circular route to the salt marsh: Gabasa Church, Gabasa Ravine (lower area), Peralta salt marsh, San Jose de Calasanz Sanctuary, Peralta de la Sal, Gabasa. Estimated time 4h.
- Route to Vilet: walk to the Romanesque Hermitage of Vilet (10th century), which is only 900 metres from the town. Estimated time 1h.
Estaña Lagoons (30 minutes by car)
- Route to know the most important karstic lagoons in Aragon, which do not receive water from any tributary but from underground water. It consists of a set of three ponds, the Arriba pond of 2ha, the Big pond of 16.3ha and the Small pond of 0.8ha.
Websites with more information
- Aragonese Romanesque
- Tourism Ribagorza - Estaña Lagoons